Getting all wrapped up

Everyone begins somewhere...

So here's my journey in the fibre arts for all to see.The patterns have been picked and the yarn has been bought. While the stash will continue to grow and the patterns will change as the list of completed projects adds up. So welcome to my ever growing fibre space.  While most of the posts here will have a focus on knitting and crochet.I will also do posts about spinning and weaving as I'm starting to learn these facets of fibre as well.  

Now to the facts, I am visually impaired enough that I use a mobility cane and see very little so you wont see projects in black or dark colors as they are very difficult to work in. I work in bright colors (I love bright colors) mostly fingering weight and up again as a concession to my limitations. I'm going to cover completed projects, works in progress, my life as a knitting podcaster, and most importantly my adventures in this wonderful fibre space. 

so grab your beverages, your works in progress and lets adventure together
Amber Dragun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Cotton!